пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

free sewing pattern scrubs




You know, I really want a single room, but on the other hand, can I afford to pay an extra $100 a month when I do get a job? D: I reeeeally like having a room of my own right now. I like the set-up, I like being able to stay up until 3AM if I want to without worrying about waking someone up, and Iapos;d hate to give that up to have someone I donapos;t know move in (theyapos;ll find someone, Iapos;m sure). I mean, Iapos;m still afraid that Iapos;m going to be stuck with someone I absolutely cannot stand, and theyapos;re going to yell at me for being here 24/7, and just... Ugh. But... I still donapos;t know if I can actually afford it. I mean, I donapos;t even know what Iapos;ll find for a job, and how much Iapos;ll get paid. I still have to go talk to the parents about getting money to last the rest of the semester -- I donapos;t want to have to bug them spring semester, too, just because I wanted a room of my own. Not when I had a cheaper option available to me. Itapos;s just selfish.

Baaah, I hate being broke.

*siiiigh* Guess I have no other choice. D: Why couldnapos;t he have asked before? Itapos;s going to be a pain in my ass after being here alone a month. >_>;; Itapos;s times like these where I really, really wish I owned a laptop... Thatapos;d solve half of my problems right there. I stay up late on the computer.

...I could go with the lab computers, I suppose, and start saving. *shrug* Although I do need to seriously stop with this 2:30-3AM bedtime. Iapos;m sure thatapos;d be a plus.

ANYWAY, yeah. I hate my finances. Just letting you know. XD
free sewing pattern scrubs, free sewing pattern sleep mask, free sewing pattern slip cover, free sewing pattern software.



Комментариев нет: