пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

dental traumatic injuries




I saw a picture on the internet today, and it reminded me of a memory, I think of going to a gym with my mom sometime when I was still in Chicago. I was trying to recall details, because I didnapos;t quite remember ever having done that, but couldnapos;t quite grasp the memory. I never thought that we had gone to a gym together, but we did, and it wasnapos;t a one-time deal, it may have been...ongoing?

It leaves me with a disturbing thought - how many other memories have I lost, how many bits and pieces of apos;this seems familiar, somehowapos;, and so many bits missing, and gone, forever, because I am the only one who can remember what it is.

Lost so many memories of childhood now, and of recent years. Scares me sometimes, because sometimes I have apparently done things that, upon someone else retelling me, simply does not seem like me, like another person who acted in my stead, although I may recall the incident, I have no notion why my past self behaved in such a way. Itapos;s like another person who acted in my stead, I feel disturbed about that, like I was possessed because I cannot understand that personapos;s motivations and thoughts.

free sewing patterns.com, dental traumatic injuries, dental traumatology, dental travel treatment, dental treatment.



Комментариев нет: