суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

forklift nissan truck




So, hereapos;s the thing, I�live a secret life. I struggle with Anorexia and I�am not able to tell anyone around me. I joined live journal in hopes to find a friend who has the same issues so that perhaps we can help each other. Life is not easy living with an ED. No matter how hard you try to ignore it, somehow it pops up in another way, another form when you least expect it. Perfection, that is what is expected of me but I�always fall short. I�try so hard to make others happy but in the end, I just end up hurt, confused and extremely tired. So, if you struggle with Ana and you want to chat, I�would love to hear from you. Until then, I send this message into cyber space, in hopes that someone will cross it that can understand.�


design hosting thailand web, forklift nissan truck, forklift nissan used.



Комментариев нет: