пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

connective tissue disease disorder




Sooo... As I said in my last entry, Mom is mad at me, and because of that, wonapos;t let me work. Well, Iapos;m feeling a little bit more angry now. A couple days ago, I dropped off a Halloween card and a stuffed Bear for Monie, because I didnapos;t think Iapos;d be seeing her before I leave for Disneyland/Halloween, or if Iapos;ll ever see her again. Even though it was frustrating having to take care of her, I still have my own attatchments to her. Hence the card and the bear.

Now, last night, my mom calls me up, and in a very forced and sarcastic tone, asks me:

"Whatapos;s up?"
"Nothing."
"Uh huh. Well. I see you got Monie a card."
"Yeah."
"I donapos;t see why you couldnapos;t have brought it up yourself."
"It was early, I thought she would still be asleep, and I didnapos;t feel like talking to Angela."
"You were just trying to avoid me."
"Um. No, I wasnapos;t, because I knew you werenapos;t there, so how does that make sense?"
"Well, you could have just brought it up yourself."
"Well, mom, Iapos;m sorry that my good intentions werenapos;t good enough, but it had nothing to do with you anyway, it was for Monie, not you."
"Yeah, well, see ya."
"Bye."
"Bye, bye."

And that was the conversation in a nutshell. I thought it was rude, and it really dampened my spirits. I am feeling so angry towards her right now. Ugh. Itapos;s driving me crazy. She told me originally though that she really needed me to work for her tonight because she wants to go to some Hockey game. So I donapos;t know whatapos;s going on with that.

Sooo. I wasnapos;t exactly concerned. Because I had money saved for Disneyland, and about $100 in my checking, after I had paid my bills. Well. Apparently, WaMu decided to not say anything was pending, and so I thought everything had gone through, and I bought some grocaries and some coffees for me and Sarah (Dustinapos;s sis). Annnnd then everything came through, and I overdrafted. Then I overdrafted two more times for those two additional purchases. Then I overdrafted AGAIN simply because a fucking day had gone by where I didnapos;t pay the original overdrafts.

Fuck this. Just now, as in right this minute, I transfered all of my savings into my checking to cover the owed overdrafts. And it just fucking told me now I owe $10 to my savings because of some fucking thing called Excess Activity Fee. What the fuck is that? God damnit.

Anyway, so, having sent my savings to my checkings, that was my Disneyland food/spending money. And now itapos;s still not enough to cover my charges. I got a financial aid check yesterday that I was so happy to get, for $84, which I thought, yay, gas money for the trip But no. Now that will be deposited to cover the fucking rest of my fees.

Shoot me now. Please.

conduit industrial installing, connective tissue disease disorder, connective tissue disease emedicine, connective tissue disease heart, connective tissue disease of the brain.



Комментариев нет: